Below is a list of sights, tours, and attractions I have tried personally and would recommend for your travels, as well. Check back with this list periodically, as I am continually updating it with new content. Happy Travels!
- Palmetto Carriage Tours: Great, easy way to see the city, Charleston classic
- USS Yorktown: War and naval history, really interesting
- Isle of Palms Beach: Picturesque, quaint, not crowded
- NAO Kayak Tours: 90 min guided wildlife tour through, pricey but worth it
- Old Charleston Ghost Tours: Fun and informational walking tour, the guide is great
- Angel Oak: Breathtaking old and large tree
- Vendue Wharf Pier: Great for dolphin watching, bench swings on pier
St. Louis, MO
- Gateway Arch: Iconic sight, located on the Mississippi River
- St. Louis Zoo: Free! Great diversity of exhibits, arrive early to beat the crowds and the heat
- St. Louis Art Museum: Free! Beautifully designed, variety of artwork from many time periods
- Roman Forum: This was one of my favorite things to do in Rome
- Vatican Museum: Perfect if you have an appreciation for history and the arts
- Piazza di Spagna: Beautiful area to take a stroll
- See More in my Trip Report!
- El Camino de Santiago: Backpack your way to la Catedral de Compestela, a “must do”!